The Data Protection policy applies to the webpage’s commitment to proceed information of its visitors with the care and confidentiality.
This policy ensure that the web page administrator behaves in a fair manner concerning storing and proceeding of digital information and data. This process will be carried out with transparency and respect towards the rights of our visitors.
This policy applies to http://constructionhands.eu visitor who provide any amount of information, this policy is followed by the web page administrator or it's subcontractors or third parties who may need to access the data to keep the service available.
POLICY PRINCIPLES AND PURPOSE TO STORE DATA
The web page administrator may obtain, store and use visitors information that will serve its purposes in particular:
- advertising job offers and other job-related services and promotions
- filling and sending job or visa application
- making an appointment for job interview
- applying for courses and medical health check
- checking employment history
- screening candidates profile
- verifying driving licence or any other provided certificates
- performing surveys call or messages
The data is used to match a job application with a candidates profile and to assist one in getting employment contract. Typically the users will be offered services, questionnaires, promotions and job offers by phone or eMail directly by the administrator, it's subcontractors or indirectly by third party.
The administrator commits to collect this information in a fair and accurate way, once this information is available to the company, the following points are to be followed:
- The data will be collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
- The data will be processed by the company within its legal and moral principles
- The data will be accurate and kept up-to-date
- The data may be distributed to those third-party agencies incl recruitment, staffing, truck owners, logistics companies etc, who proved to be reliable and certified in processing the data
- The data will not be transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
- The data will not be communicated informally
- The data will be protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
In order to keep the service running we have to share your information with end users; construction and recruitment companies also with visa, training and health care centers, for example:
We make sure that such company are in full compliance of data protection act and the data is used in line with the consent given.
The information may refer to a person identifiable. All the entered or available data will be stored, such as:
- first name and last name
- date and place of birth
- salary expectation and date of readiness
- driving license category and validity dates
- additional certificates (adr, code95 etc)
- passport, visas and working permits, it’s numbers and validity dates
- registered and living addresses
- family status and number of children
- usernames and passwords
- mobile and alternative phone numbers
- employment history, experience and level of competence
- level of education, educational institution name and graduation date
- vacancies you applied for and date of the application
- all the copies that you have provided
- languages knowledge
- vacancy details, etc
The information will be stored for a lifelong period, though it will be withdrawn at the first request at reasonable processing time. The withdrawn request shall be send at email@example.com and information to identify user shall be provided.
If you would like to change or limit consent given, the same instruction shall be followed.
AUTOMATED PROCESSING AND PROFILING
In order to improve user experience, we sort and filter records based on personal data, though no automatic decision on no aspect is being made. Typically automated profiling is done to group records based on working experience; such as seniority and trading region knowledge, phone number code, driving license; including additional qualification certificates, salary expectation, and foreign language knowledge.
DATA PROTECTION OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
DATA PROTECTION OF LINKEDIN
If you do not want Linkedin to associate visiting our pages with your Linkedin account, please log out of your Linkedin account or avoid pushing like or/and share buttons.
DATA PROTECTION OF FACEBOOK
If you do not want Facebook to associate visiting our pages with your Facebook account, please log out of your Facebook account or avoid pushing like or/and share buttons.
WEB PAGE ADMINISTRATOR
Please ref to the company as the web page administrator: “Aannemersbedrijf Optimum” BV
Legal address: Scheldeplein 12 2515 TH Den Haag
In case you have any questions, concerns, or comments on our policy please contact us at below address:
If you are not satisfied how the complaints is handled you may also give one to the competent authority at https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080